Monday, February 9, 2009

Because Christy Cares

Since Christy is in London, I decided to post some outfits. Because even though we may be far apart, we still care about what the other is wearing. Obviously. And Christy I am pretty sure you are the only one that looks at this little blog of mine. :) So, since I am going to visit Levi this weekend and typically you are here to judge my outfits... I figured I should put some of them up.

Outfit One:

I am thinking this one for the airport? It is simple, and very comfortable and Levi will recognize me from a mile away. (Do you like my nice touch with the suitcase? ha to put it in perspective). These jeans remind me a bit of the 90's. I have not had faded jeans in sooo long. But they are the most comfy things in the world, I pretty much wear them everyday now.

Outfit Two:

I'm thinking this outfit would be perfect if the sun happened to come out and give us a warm day. It would be wonderful for a walk on the beach. It is completely modeled after the photograph I have hanging on my bathroom wall of Audrey Hepburn (below).

These will be the alterations I make if it is cold and rainy... which it has been the past week. Possibly no scarf.


Outfit Three:

This little number is for the very slim chance(since we are broke) that Levi and I go out for Valentine's Day. Haha we shall see.

Little Extras:
Here are a couple outfits that I may or may not bring to California.


This was a day Amy and I were going to lunch at Olive Garden to visit Cass. She bought me the scarf in Spain!


Here is me right before class. Sadly this is a completely different gray sweater than the lunch with Amy one. I just couldn't help myself, it was so soft. And here are my 90's jeans again.


Of course, the everyday boots.


Here are my nails. I am not really a fan of black nail polish but I will forever be a fan of the almost black marrooonn... And clearly I could not paint over my busted pinky because I like to watch its progress.

And obviously there are many more that I did not post because one can only take so many pictures of themselves. But don't you worry I definitely planned everything from the pens and pencils I will have in my purse to the PJ's I'll wear. haha. Well Christy I hope you enjoy! I love and miss you and can't wait til you come home! And I will of course post pictures from my trip :)

4 comments:

christy said...

i like them all! esp the one with the euro scarf. those are so euro, i see them everywhere. and i really like the mustard sweater. and the light jeans. long live the 90's! you are so cool and beautiful and skinny and awesome and i love you and miss you toooo much. <3 have so much fun and give levi my best! the same weekend you are going to SB i am going to brussels, so i am sure we will both have some strange stories.

christy said...

ps i love black nail polish, rock it all the time. it's not emo anymore. and the audrey hepburn one is so cute. the "rainy" adaptation is what every hipster in london looks like

Casey said...

haha yea i know how trendy and definitely not emo black nail polish is now, but i still just dont like it much for me personally. just my taste. kind of like how i dont like chicken...

Levi Christiansen said...

You did right on the Audrey, you know how i loves me some 'o her