Tuesday, April 21, 2009

happy late Easter!

this is a few of the ladies in my family on Easter at the family gathering. Lisa was able to come up with CJ! made for a hoppin time.

oh and that is our cousins new adorable puppy. and i also was able to meet my cousins baby boy Jackson for the first time. He is precious. This is CJ holding Jackson here. Here is Bella running with Bandit.. I love the action shot.
And this picture is just funny. (all of these pic's are CJ's)

Sadly I didnt get to go to any form of Easter service this year because I had two papers and three quizes due on Easter Sunday!?(who does that?!?!) all for the same teacher.. go figure. so i was up all saturday night working and then finally finished everything around eleven AM, took an hour nap and then trecked out to my aunt and uncles house. i think i am still recovering from sleep deprivation.

No comments: