Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Brizzzaake

PHILADELPHIAAAAAAAAAAAAA is where I went. (ILLADELPHIAA, as residents like to call it) It was pretty wonderful. I was able to spend some quality time with my brother as he showed me around the entire city and took me to the coolest sites. He even went so far to show me which neighborhood I would live in if I ever moved there.. he was right. It was perfect. It had a huge park with little children dressed in 70's style clothing running around. Kitty corner from the park was an adorable coffee shop with very friendly barristas, and to top it off, a woman's and children's crisis shelter was opening up where I would most definitely work. Not to mention that the houses and apartments were perfectly quaint some with very colorful porches (I would want one of those)and dogs just hanging out on the side walks while people rode their bicycles by. How sweet. We also took a nice stroll down the river that led straight to the art museum. The art museum was ginormous! it was awesome. I of course took a picture on the famous Rocky steps and next to his statue. We went to an adorable hippie shopping area where I got the most amazing vintage purse from Peru! It is great. It is about 6 inches tall with pressed designs into the leather and a long skinny leather strap. Ill post pictures sometime. Unfortunately Drew has about half of my pictures that I took on the trip but I should be getting them this weekend. For now here are a couple from our site seeing days around the city!












No comments: