Monday, July 13, 2009

Something Beautiful

Last night I went to a show. It was at Club Congress. The line up included Good Old War, Dredg, and RX Bandits. Each band was unbelievably talented and sociable. They all hung out after and related with the crowd in a very personal way. Love was spilling onto everyone. Some of my closest and dearest friends went with me to the show and I could not have asked for better company. We all danced to our hearts content and ended the night with wonderful conversation at The Grill. I am truly blessed to have such amazing people in my life. The highlight of my night was the first band. I had never heard of them and they were incredible live. I wish everyone could experience them in person.

Update in general:
Finished strong in math.
Term paper in English is due on Wednesday.
Finished, Under the Banner of Heaven currently reading, The Tipping Point, and The Shack.
Planning a road trip to wherever.
Re-started working the morning shift and am learning to fall in love with it all over again. It is refreshing to once again see the sun rise every morning and be there first thing when my kids wake up.

A Taste of My New Love:

No comments: