Monday, March 9, 2009

15 again

If you ever need a refresher course on how to be an awkward teenager, go mini golfing. Last week I went with a couple girls from work to Golf N' Stuff. This experience made me so appreciative of growing out of my EXTREMELY(i know everyone says that) awkward years. I am thankful, That I got my braces off. That I don't try to straighten curly hair with a curling iron. That my boyfriend can drive, we don't need Mom and Dad to be the taxi. That I am not embarrassed to be terrible at something (many things, like mini golfing). That I am not afraid to eat a lot in front of the opposite sex. And the list goes on and on. It was very entertaining for us to take a trip down memory lane. And even more entertaining for us to invision these awkward little ducklings as beautiful adults that know how to do hair and make up. Our golf experience eventually just turned into a photo shoot on all the miniature houses, pirate ships, and windmills? BUT, I did get one HOLE IN ONE!!! On the very first hole I just hit the ball as hard as I could and it went in! I think that is the trick at these places...if the bumpers are tall.
Sara captured my emotion from the first shot perfectly

Believable Indians


(we are holding up how many tries it took us... Stephany's ball landed in some bush and we never found it again)

No comments: