Monday, March 2, 2009

Winter Re-Visited

So, I wanted to finish telling about my winter break. Considering it is almost spring break.. I think I need to do this now. It is not my fault that this is so late! I was waiting for pictures from Levi :)

Before we went to Zion and Lake Powell we went to Pine Top and stayed in Becca's cabin with an amazing group of people. We were there for about four days including New Years. The day we arrived we all relaxed and hung around the cabin. I then realized Mal and Ryan were up there! So they came over and we all enjoyed each others company. Levi and Ari drove up later that night and were expected to arrive by midnight. However, somehow..they forgot to pay attention to where they were driving and ended up in New Mexico!!! I still don't understand how this happened. Anyway, the rest of the trip was filled with incredible conversations and of course pleasant trips to the almost completely frozen lake. On New Years Eve we walked down to the lake for the midnight cellebration. We then went back to the house to have fun with some explosives. It is also tradition every year for me and Bec to be the dummies of the group and walk on the extremely thin ice. This is the very first year we didnt break through and fall in! I am very proud of us. Here are some picture Levi took of us during this adventure. (He joined in out there too).


No comments: