Wednesday, June 10, 2009

unwind

today in pictures, and a few words.

After a loooong night of studying for my first math test in about four years, I knew I would need a rejuvenating day. So to start my day...

I woke up early for a quick little jog with Niko the Freako (the weather in Tucson is beautiful right now).

I then crammed in some last minute studying, and eating, and tea, before heading out to try to master this exam.

After two hours of plugging numbers I came home to unwind with some yoga.

Then headed out to the pool to take a nap. :) naps are the best. And a little kitty came to join me for the day!

After re-filling on Vitamin D, I worked on my English paper and soaked in some of the good book.

I then ran some much needed errands (Target) and I will be ending the day with "Under the Banner of Heaven". I am determined to finish it this summer

oh, and I think Zooey Deschanel is simply adorable.

2 comments:

Angela said...

you do yoga? we should go to yoga oasis when i'm back in town.

christy said...

HIIII I love She & Him. This was such a cute blog entry. I got a new one (just to tell you.. expatriateclosure.blogspot.com) and here is a lil linky for your pleasure for a movie I REALLY WANT TO SEE BACK IN TUCSON!!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsD0NpFSADM

it's out july 17. LETS PLZ SEE IT